Give our van some va va bloom
Calling all petal heads, our show van is florally challenged and we need your help to create a fantastic floriferous design!
Our show van travels all over the country letting people know the dates of the next Harrogate Flower Show. But the design is getting rather dated and we would like to give our out of vogue vehicle a fresh new look.
If you can come up with the best idea for a new livery for our van, you could be cooking with a brand new gas Outback Excel 300 2-burner barbecue worth £99 this summer.
All you have to do is download the template below and sketch out your idea for the side and back view of the van. Colour is optional but, obviously, the more striking it looks the better chance you will have.
The only key elements for the design are that it should be clearly marked Harrogate Flower Shows, and include space for our latest show dates and web address - the rest is up to you!
Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 26 May 2017, together with your name, full postal address and daytime telephone number. Unfortunately entries can only be accepted from mainland UK addresses.
See below for Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
1. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The prize is an Outback Excel 300 2-burner barbecue. It does not include gas bottles, it is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available.
3. Harrogate Flower Shows reserves the right to amend or alter the design to suit it's needs or may use part of the design but not the whole. Harrogate Flower Shows is under no obligation to use any part of the winning entry for the final design.
4. Harrogate Flower Shows will not be liable to pay for the use of any intellectual property rights associated with entries and shall have use of the winning design, free of charge, in perpetuity.
5. The prize for the winning entry will only be delivered to a mainland UK address.
6. The competition is not open to employees or former employees of the North of England Horticultural Society.