Harrogate Flower Shows welcomes all visitors and offers a range of facilities to enable everyone to enjoy their day.
For those who require the additional assistance of a carer to visit the event, a complimentary carer ticket is available. These must be booked in advance online when purchasing admission tickets.
Please note that one of the following supporting documentation will be required on entry to validate the carer ticket:
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP’s)
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance
- War or Service Disablement Pension
- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CVI Certificate)
- Confirmation from Social Services or GP that the person has long term disability (including learning) and requires a full time carer.
If this documentation is not provided at the entrance, the full ticket price will be charged.
Support dogs, including those for medical alert, autism and hearing are welcome at the event.
We have Blue Badge parking available and this is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please follow the yellow signs approaching the show and display your blue badge.
Blue Badges only give access to the car park and not to the show.
Wheelchair and mobility scooter hire is available to pre-book through Advanced Mobility Solutions. Book online or call 01274 568131 to book.
These are limited in number, so please book your requirements prior to show tickets.
The showground is predominantly hardstanding and with level access, offering clear routes to all major features.
Blue Badge parking is on compacted dust surface, whilst general parking is on grass.
There are accessible toilet facilities available within the show.